The River Park Country Home Owners Association schedules two regular meetings a year, the Board of Directors elections scheduled in April and a General meeting scheduled in October.
The HOA board meets once a month, so it is imperative that the home owner submit any items for our consideration as soon as you can in order for us to act in a timely manner.
NEXT HOA MEETING
Our annual HOA Meeting is scheduled for April 2, 2013 at 7:00 pm. It will take place at the Crystal Springs Event Center on Old Hempstead Road. The agenda for this meeting is as follows:
1. Considerations given to the dissolution of the HOA
2. Election of HOA Board of Directors
3. 2013-2014 Dues Assessment (Should we consider keeping the HOA Dues at $150 or should we reduce the dues or raise them.
4. Donating the Park to the County (because it is a public park, do we want to donate it to the County and allow them to take over maintenance
5. Information from the HOA’s Attorney concerning the By-Laws and Deed Restrictions
If there are other issues you would like to have addressed at this meeting, please contact one of the Board Members.
As residents of River Park Country, we are all members of the HOA, and everyone’s input is very important to making our subdivision a great place to live, therefore, we look forward to seeing everyone at this meeting.